sanitary conveyor ideal for wipe-down applications
The Latest in Low-Profile Stainless Steel Design
The AquaGard LP (low-profile) is the latest reiteration in the AquaGard sanitary conveyor platform. Designed to fit in tight spaces, this sanitary conveyor is ideal for dry or wipe-down applications within the pharmaceutical, bakery, and packaged food industries.
AQUAGARD LP SANITARY CONVEYOR
Engineered to meet high sanitary standards, the AquaGard LP has earned the coveted Baking Industry Sanitary Standards Committee (BISSC) certification, which is recognized as the definitive sanitation and safety standards for equipment used in the baking industry.
- Loads up to 50 lbs.
- Belt speeds up to 246 ft/min
- Belt widths: 2.75″ to 18″
- Conveyor lengths: 20” to 18′
- 304 stainless steel welded frame with minimal horizontal surfaces
- 1.5″ bottom of frame to top of belt
- Stainless steel bearings with FDA H2 food grade grease
- Washdown rated gearmotors and controls