Twin Profile Rail Stage with Enclosed Design Improves Accuracy in XYZ Motion System
Tolomatic’s Twin Profile Rail Stage (TRS) actuator is a highly capable stage product and is perfect for a base in multi-axis systems. The machined, rigid design handles high moment loading while providing reliable positioning along the length of travel.
Case Study: Machining With High-Speed Drills on Aluminum Framing
A RIGID, ACCURATE STAGE
The TRS is built from the ground up to be highly rigid and accurate. Available in 100 and 165 sizes and capable of handling loads up to 1,356 lb (615 kg). To maximize design flexibility, the TRS actuator is stroke configurable to minimize overall machine footprint.
- Two body sizes
- Strokes up to 1,100 mm (43.3 in)
- US customary (standard) and metric (optional) construction
- Mount your motor of choice with Tolomatic’s Your Motor Here® program
- Roller nut ± 0.0102 mm/300 mm ± 0.0004″/ft
- Metric ball nut ± 0.051 mm/300 mm ± 0.002″/ft