ROBOTIC EDUCATION PLATFORM
Motion Ai is proud to partner with ROOTS, a developer of pre-engineered work cells and curriculum to support robotic training programs for K-12, technical schools and 4-year universities. The ROOTS systems utilize Universal Robots market-leading collaborative robots as the basis for the robotic arm and programming environment. Mount, wire, program, fabricate, calibrate, teach, plan, develop and produce - while having fun competing and making a real manufacturing cell.
- Sales Offices
- Flexible Manufacturing
- Schools and Training Centers
- Custom Pedestals, Benches, Bases and Carts
- Mobile – easy to move and show off your robot, to add peripherals and table templates, and load up for expos.
- Great for maximizing space. Change positions/angles with ease. Connect multiple tables and robots to make a manufacturing cell. 100% utilization of the table top; one robot on each side of the table. Most tables only give you half the capacity!
- When inverted, fits through any normal size door for security and storage. Multiple positions on the table to meet your classroom needs.
The ROOTS concept is to start with a blank slate, have various components at the students fingertips; having them heavily involved with assembly, calibration, programming & maintenance of a robotic work cell.
The ROOTS program exposes and immerses students at all levels of study to the forefront of Industry 4.0 through the proven 5E project based model of Engagement, Exploration, Explanation, Elaboration, and Evaluation.
Mount, wire, program, fabricate, calibrate, teach, plan, develop and plug & produce - all while having fun competing making your own real manufacturing cell. Integrate the hardware and the software to create a process. Tear it down, perform maintenance, inventory and do it again for the next class!
RECENT PROJECTS VIDEOS
SPEAK WITH A ROBOTIC EDUCATION PLATFORM SPECIALIST TODAY
"*" indicates required fields