CUSTOM ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
CUSTOM AUTOMATION SYSTEMS BUILT TO PERFECTION
Today's increasingly complex automation challenges require innovative problem solving. More importantly, they require custom engineering solutions that are built specifically to address the unique automation challenges of each industry, company, and manufactured product. Motion Ai’s custom Engineering Division designs and develops state-of-the-art automation applications built from the ground up with leading automation products. Our turnkey engineering solutions ensure that every part of your application—no matter the size—works exactly the way you need it to.
Our building custom engineering solutions include:
- Control system architecture
- Electromechanical design
- Software development
- PCB design
- Industrial networking
INNOVATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING
A FULL SUITE OF ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
When you work with Motion Ai, you get custom solutions and service from our entire Engineering Division:
- Our senior design engineers provide a single source solution for designing complete machine engineering systems. They have the expertise, tools, and assembly space in-house to take on the complex requirements of your application.
- Our dedicated project managers provide continuity relative to specification development, budgeting, quoting, and scheduling.
- Our application lab provides modeling and prototyping capabilities during the early conceptual phases of a project.
- Our distribution team helps you obtain the products needed to build your application, leveraging our expansive network of manufacturing partners.
COMPLETE MOTION SYSTEM DESIGN
We streamline your system design and improve accountability for your complex custom electromechanical systems. Our engineers design complete machine solutions, from consultation and specification development to detailed drawings and bills of materials.
Our dedicated production team accommodates any customization to our product offerings, developing custom engineering solutions to meet your requirements—from small modifications (adding connectors or labels, assembling motors and gearheads, etc.) to larger building projects (creating custom enclosures that house your control system).
If you are an OEM or a startup, let us ensure the best products come together to create the right solution for your application.
RAPID ENCLOSURE BUILDS
Our automation and systems engineers act as an extension of your engineering staff. We design, develop and integrate custom enclosures that incorporate leading motion control and drive technologies. We add value by leveraging our distribution partnerships to offer competitive pricing and expertise. This leads to faster product realization and with a level of quality that is unmatched in the industry. We help you meet and comply with all NFPA standards and integrated safety protocols.
We have the tools and the knowledge to bring your vision, mechanical, and electrical systems together. We provide complete drop-in subassemblies to seamlessly integrate into your product. Our assembly services include:
- Multi-axis subassemblies
- Custom enclosures
- Custom bracketry
- Cable management
- Precision alignment validation
- Configuration of sensors and I/O
CONNECTORIZATION: CABLING INTERFACES
Our production team specializes in building, modifying, and creating new custom cable solutions. We integrate products from our suppliers to provide you with the best solution, including:
- High flex and premium cabling
- Military style connectors
- Motor termination
- Amplifier to motion controller cabling
- Custom I/O cabling
- Motor to amplifier cabling
Our production staff consists of IPC-620-B Certified Specialists—Requirements for Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, and an in-house Certified Trainer.
CUSTOM FIRMWARE, SOFTWARE AND PCB DESIGN
We install custom software and firmware and configure any product to your specification. Our in-house custom PCB design and assembly services include:
- Installation of custom firmware
- Dip switch configuration
- Installation of motion programs
- Custom jumper configuration
- Installation of motor configuration files
- Design and assembly of custom PCBs
Start Building Your Custom Engineering Solution Today
We work directly with your engineering teams to build a custom solution and source products that solve your automation and motion control needs. Get in touch with us today.