ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE MACHINING
SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST TODAY
"*" indicates required fields
AUTOMATION AND MOTION CONTROL SOLUTIONS FOR ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE MACHINING
Electrical discharge machining (EDM) automation optimizes production for manufacturers, reducing production time and labor costs across the board. Using automation products like HMI (human machine interface) panels, software, motion control, and robotics, manufacturers can achieve seamless EDM automation capabilities with little to no downtime.
WE CAN HELP
AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS FOR EDM
Motion Ai partners with manufacturers to automate their EDM process. Our Engineering Division assists customers with choosing the right products for their application’s needs, reducing waste and increasing ROI.
From control platforms to HMI, motors, drives, motion control technology, and mechanical systems, we work with a variety of products to customize precise, efficient and dynamic automation solutions that seamlessly integrate with your operations.
AUTOMATION PRODUCTS FOR EDM
Our Distributor Division sources a vast array of automation products used to automate machinery and shape-cutting solutions:
- CNC Systems: PC Based CNC Systems (G-Code language)
- Motion control systems that are standalone or PC-based (IEC-61131 and G-Code languages)
- Networked drive and motors for EtherCat, Mechatrolink, MACRO, and more
- HMI options for large and small display, touch and non-touch
- Linear and rotary feedback for incremental and absolute capabilities
- Linear and rotary actuators, ball screws, roll screws, and precision tables
- Machine safety products: PLC, light curtains, safety mats, and area guarding
- Machine components for distributed I/O, pneumatics, power supplies, and more