BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
AUTOMATION AND MOTION CONTROL SOLUTIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS MANUFACTURERS
In an industry that deals in large, bulky items, automation can do the heavy lifting. At Motion Ai, we work with both construction materials manufacturers and builders to create automation and motion control solutions specifically tailored to the work they do. Whether you manufacture building materials or use them to create something larger, we will work with you to automate the process. From motion control design to product selection, we bring solutions to the construction industry that increase efficiency, enhance safety, and improve quality.
WE CAN HELP
AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
At Motion Ai, we help you automate your construction process from start to finish. Whether you are looking to build a process from nothing or improve upon an already established process, our engineering team will customize a solution that is right for you. We partner with manufacturers to build safe, productive automation systems for production lines. We help you achieve high volume production by implementing a system based on your part size, shape, assembly sequence, and much more.
We also work with builders who automate processes directly on site. From collaborative robots that handle repetitive tasks in harsh or dangerous environments to fully automated robots and conveyor systems that move materials across a site, we work with you to design a system that can be deployed onsite.
AUTOMATION PRODUCTS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Everything begins with choosing the right products for your automation system. Our product specialists bring together countless options, helping you choose the right products based on your needs and budget. Some of the products we supply from a range of manufacturers include:
- Programmable automation controllers and programmable logic controllers
- Machine components for distributed I/O, pneumatics, power supplies, and more
- Pneumatic Systems
- IIoT and industrial networking
- IPCs: Industrial Computers
- Motion Controllers for PC-Based and standalone controllers
- Human Machine Interfaces: HMI options for large and small display, touch and non-touch
- Networked drive and motors for EtherCat, mechatrolink, MACRO, and more
- Linear and rotary actuators, belt, screw, and precision tables
- Machine safety for PLC, light curtains, safety mats, and area guarding