AUTOMATION AND MOTION CONTROL SOLUTIONS FOR MACHINE TOOLING AND SHAPE CUTTING APPLICATIONS
Machine tools and shape cutting applications need to be three things: fast, efficient, repeatable. When you increase the speed and reliability of your application, you can manufacture more efficiently, saving you time and money. At Motion Ai, we have hundreds of years of machine and motion control engineering experience, including designing automated tooling and shape cutting applications.
WE CAN HELP
AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS FOR MACHINE TOOLING AND SHAPE CUTTING
Our control and motion solutions start with a full assessment of your goals and machinery. Whether you specialize in waterjet cutting, laser cutting, or any other automated shape cutting, we have the right solution for your system. We take a look at the materials you are cutting, the machines you are using, and the end product you are making. From there, we help you design a system and select the best products to build it.
AUTOMATION PRODUCTS FOR MACHINE TOOLS AND SHAPE CUTTING
From control platforms to HMI (human-machine interfaces), motors, drives, motion control technology, and mechanical systems we work with a variety of products to customize precise, efficient, and dynamic automation solutions that seamlessly integrate with your operations.
Some of the machine tool and shape cutting automation products we supply include:
- PC Based CNC Systems (G-Code language)
- Motion control systems that are standalone or PC-based (IEC-61131 and G-Code languages)
- Networked drive and motors for EtherCat, Mechatrolink, MACRO, and more
- HMI options for large and small display, touch and non-touch
- Linear and rotary feedback for incremental and absolute capabilities
- Linear and rotary actuators, ball screws, roll screws, and precision tables
- Machine safety products: PLC, light curtains, safety mats, and area guarding
- Machine components for distributed I/O, pneumatics, power supplies, and more