AUTOMATION AND MOTION CONTROL SOLUTIONS FOR SHAPE CUTTING APPLICATIONS
Shape cutting applications, regardless of the material you are working with, need to be extremely repeatable, precise, and reliable. If you are a manufacturer who uses machine tools for shape cutting applications, automation is the best way to increase product quality, manufacturing speed, and ROI.
WE CAN HELP
AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS FOR SHAPE CUTTING APPLICATIONS
At Motion Ai, we work with manufacturers who deploy single- or multi-station shape cutting machines, helping them design an automation system that helps them get the most out of the manufacturing process. We help you create a process that fits your needs, find and size the best available products on the market, and successfully deploy that system into your day-to-day process.
AUTOMATION PRODUCTS FOR SHAPE CUTTING APPLICATIONS
There are a few key automation products that are ideal for shape cutting applications:
- Actuators: We’ll help you choose from a wide range of linear, rotary, and other actuators that convert air into mechanical force, helping your machines achieve smooth, reliable, and redundant motion.
- Control valves: You can direct air to actuators and vacuum equipment by using large-scale industrial process valves that can be connected to fieldbus and ethernet with I/O capabilities.
- Grippers and vacuum products: We supply a wide range of end of arm tooling options that offer a range of grippers, filters, sensors, and so much more. We’ll help you choose the right options based on the products being handled.
Our engineering division also supplies various supporting technologies for automation in the shape cutting process, including:
- PC Based CNC Systems (G-Code language)
- Motion control systems that are stand-alone or PC-based (IEC-61131 and G-Code languages)
- Networked drive and motors for EtherCat, Mechatrolink, MACRO, and more
- HMI options for large and small display, touch and non-touch
- Linear and rotary feedback for incremental and absolute capabilities
- Machine safety products: PLC, light curtains, safety mats, and area guarding