Kollmorgen, a Regal Rexnord Brand, offers a large line of automation components from motion systems, drives, motors, linear actuators and AGV solutions.
Engineers address difficult issues and making significant differences using Kollmorgen motion systems, AGV control solutions, and automation platforms. Whether promoting industrial safety while also boosting economic growth, modifying the way solar energy is generated, or increasing the accuracy of medical diagnosis and treatment, Kollmorgen products are a trusted source around the world.
Kollmorgen is a brand of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (NASDAQ: AIMC), a leading global designer and manufacturer of motion control and power transmission solutions. Altra products can be utilized in practically any machine, process, or application that involves motion, thanks to developed components and systems that enable crucial control of equipment speed, torque, positioning, and other functions.
Kollmorgen products include:
- AGV Systems
- Linear Actuators & Motion Systems
- Motion Systems
Learn more about Kollmorgen by visiting their website.
FEATURED KOLLMORGEN PRODUCTS
MACHINE AND MOTION CONTROL
Kollmorgen Automation Suite™
DRIVES AND MOTORS
2G Motion System
DS4/6 Series Precision Modular Positioning Tables
KOLLMORGEN PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
The TBM2G series is designed to deliver high torque in a small electromagnetics package while incorporating innovative materials, windings, and adaptability for a wide range of applications.Features and Benefits
- Significant load carrying capacity
- Energy conservation
- Swifter motions
- Increased motion smoothness
You'll find more efficient frameless torque motor performance at nearly all speeds and energy requirements—all with substantially lower thermal rise.
With the PMX motor family, Kollmorgen builds on its winning legacy in hybrid stepper motors. Using best practices from customer-favorite products, the PMX series offers a larger range of frame sizes and features in a low-cost package.Features and Benefits
- High torque/dollar – High quality performance in an affordable solution
- Wide range of standard options including: bipolar and unipolar windings, integral connectors, shaft flats and keyways, rear shafts, IP65 sealing
- Options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles (PMX17 and PMX23)
- Easy to apply worldwide – CE, RoHS, REACH
- Many options are UL certifiable – meet nationally recognized safety and sustainability standards
Due to Kollmorgen's affordable pricing, OEMs no longer need to sacrifice motor quality, performance, or technical support to reduce expenses.
P8000 Stepper Drive Series
The P8000 Stepper Drive Series is the most recent flagship stepper drive platform from Kollmorgen. These drives provide increased output current ranges and capabilities, allowing our clients to utilize a broader selection of Kollmorgen stepper motors. They are appropriate for applications needing low-speed, point-to-point motion control for fixed loads, such as labelers, indexers, CNC machines, packaging machines, and pumps. These drives are now available for DC operation and are meant to power 2-phase hybrid stepper motors.New Performance Benchmark
- At all speeds and regardless of step size, functioning is seamless. The drives of the P8000 Series feature a control system that optimizes the output current to the motor phases, whether full-stepping or micro-stepping, allowing for smooth motion over the entire speed range
- Outstanding ratio of power to size. Compared to the 6410 drive, the new P80630-SDN generates 10% more output current in a 60% smaller size.
- Simple Setup The P80630-SDN has dip-switch selectable settings that allow customers to get their machines up and running quickly without the need for a computer.
Stepper positioning systems offer outstanding torque and precision, as well as the simplicity and adaptability required for a wide range of applications. The key to maximizing performance is pairing a high-quality motor with the optimal stepper drive for the specific application needs.
2G Motion Systems
Kollmorgen delivers the next generation of motion for more ambitious machines with improved performance and engineering confidence. The Kollmorgen 2G Motion System maximizes the performance of our industry-leading AKM2G servo motors and perfectly matched AKD2G drives, which are designed to give unmatched power density and control. The result is dramatically increased torque, responsiveness, and SafeMotion capabilities in a compact footprint that allows for simple installation and ultimate flexibility. The Kollmorgen 2G Motion System is the simplest and most cost-effective upgrade option for existing machines to achieve maximum power and performance. In terms of fresh designs, this is a game-changer. Unprecedented performance facilitates the design and deployment of machines that are lighter, more compact, and more effective.
Connecting Motion Control in the Factory: Implementing Communication Protocols
"*" indicates required fields
|Connecting Motion Control in the Factory: Implementing Communication Protocols – Kollmorgen|
|P80360 Stepper Drive DS Brochure – Kollmogen|
|P80630 SDN Stepper Installation Brochure – Kollmorgen|
|P80630 SDN Stepper Safety Notes – Kollmorgen|
|TBM2G Series – Kollmorgen|
GET IN TOUCH
LET US HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR AUTOMATION NEEDS.
Mouse over a red-shaded state to get contact information for your local region.