Dorner is a global leader in the design, applications, manufacturing, and integration of conveyor systems, for most all industries.
SPEAK WITH A SPECIALIST TODAY
"*" indicates required fields
Dorner is a global leader manufacturing both packaged and custom conveyor systems. They provide solutions for automation, industrial, packaging, food processing, pharmaceutical and more. Dorner's wide range of conveyor platforms are flexible, easy to select, easy to integrate, and easy to acquire through an efficient delivery and support network. We are anxious to help you specify your next Dorner conveyor.
Dorner provides several solutions:
- Automation conveyors: get what you need, where you need it, and when you need it automatically. Dorner’s automated conveyors maintain accuracy while quickly transporting products where you need them to go.
- Custom conveyor systems: Can’t find the right conveyor for you? No problem, Dorner can custom make a conveyor system that will match your specifications to get the job done.
- Industrial conveyors: no job is too tough for Dorner. They can transport the heaviest materials on their conveyor systems, no problem.
- Packaging conveyors: Dorner has custom designed conveyors that will fit any facility and will increase your efficiency and productivity. There is no “one-size-fits-all’ solution here.
- Sanitary conveyors: food grade conveyor systems can be hard to come by, but with Dorner the problem is solved. With three sanitary levels that can be configured to meet your requirements, Dorner can make your food process, easier, cleaner, and more efficient.
- Pallet conveyors: Dorner can get you the flexible design you need for pallet conveyors. Need to change the design? No problem, their pallet conveyors can easily be changed and customized for you.
FEATURED DORNER PRODUCTS
Fabric & Modular Belt
Sanitary, Stainless Steel Conveyors
DORNER PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2200 Low Profile Conveyors
- ERT 250 Conveyor
- DCMove Logistics Conveyor Series
- AquaGard LP
2200 Low Profile Conveyors
2200 Series low-profile, high-performance fabric and modular belt conveyors feature a high speed nose bar transfer option, a durable single piece frame design, universal T-slots, and a wide range of belting and guiding options.2200 Series Conveyors are best for:
- Small to Medium Part Handling
- Precision Parts Movement
- Part Incline/Decline Routing (Z Frames)
- Automated and Manual Assembly
Edge Roller Technology (ERT) 250 Conveyor
Doner’s precision edge roller pallet and tray handling conveyors provide efficient, non-contact zoning for medium and heavy load assembly automation applications. They feature a clean, open roller design and are ISO Class 4 verified for cleanrooms.ERT250 Conveyors are best for:
- Pallet & tray handling
- No & low back pressure accumulation
- Cleanroom applications
- Large & medium assembly automation
- Medical Product Manufacturing
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Automotive Assembly
- Electronic & Consumer Goods Assembly
- Appliance Manufacturing
DCMove Logistics Conveyor Series
Dorner is debuting the new DCMove conveyor series with the DCMove Belted Conveyor! Featuring an economic painted steel frame, this new conveyor offers the durability and precision needed for the material handling, logistics, and e-commerce industries.Benefits of the DCMove Conveyor:
- Painted steel frame adds durability for material handling applications
- V-guide belt tracking and easy belt tensioning
- Flush sides for maximum belt coverage
- Sealed for life internal bearings
- Available with flat or cleated belting
- Loads up to 400lbs
- Speeds up to 600ft/min
- Lengths from 38 in – 40 ft
- 3in roller diameters with 1.25in nose bar option to handle smaller packages
Dedicated to high quality, innovative designs and comprehensive conveyor platforms, we deliver products equipped to accommodate virtually any material handling application and provide efficient solutions for a wide range of manufacturing industries. To further, FlexMove Conveyors offer a variety of options with unique features, such as flexible chain with cleats, rollers, friction pads, steel top, anti-static and also fabric belts.FlexMove Series Conveyors are best for:
- Part Handling
- Tight Spaces
- Assembly Automation
- Machine Conveyance
- Elevation Changes
- Complex Configurations
- Long Lengths
- Curves, Jogs, Incline, Decline
Dorner AquaGard LP
The AquaGard LP (low-profile) is the latest reiteration in the AquaGard sanitary conveyor platform. Designed to fit in tight spaces, this sanitary conveyor is ideal for dry or wipe-down applications within the pharmaceutical, bakery, and packaged food industries. Engineered to meet high sanitary standards, the AquaGard LP has earned the coveted Baking Industry Sanitary Standards Committee (BISSC) certification, which is recognized as the definitive sanitation and safety standards for equipment used in the baking industry.Features of the AquaGard LP:
- Quick five-minute belt change for increased uptime
- Compact and enclosed tensioning system providing smooth and snag-free cleaning
- V-Groove frame with guided belt ensures accurate tracking
- Tip-up tails for access inside the conveyor for cleaning and maintenance
- Streamlined design fits where other conveyors do not
- A variety of FDA approved belting to meet application needs
- Low-profile, operator safe design with no pinch points
Dorner’s newly-enhanced AquaPruf conveyor meets the latest sanitary requirements of the food industry today. Improve food safety with hygienically engineered stainless steel conveyors. Ideal for a variety of industries, the redesigned AquaPruf conveyor provides more features—without an increase in price.Redesigned AquaPruf Features:
- Improved food safety of motorized roller
- Positive thermo-drive belting option
- Upgraded curve conveyor performance
- New guiding options
- Enhanced belt tension and tracking system
- New tail height adjustment mechanism
- Quick release side mount package
- Improved support stands and frames
- Better gearbox cleanability
- Added frame stand-offs
Modern warehouse automation began with the integration of conveyor belt systems. In the time since those innovations, conveyors have played a major role in facilitating the efficient, accurate automation of warehouse operations across applications and industries. Read more from Dorner Conveyors.
Warehouse Automation: Automated Conveyor Systems
OPTIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTION WITH DORNER
Optimize your Production Line with Dorner's Industrial Conveyors
Improve line optimization and material handling efficiency with an Industrial Conveyor system by Dorner.
Maximize your material handling with a completely custom conveyor
Maximize product throughput and material handling efficiency with a custom conveyor system by Dorner.
Packaging Application Highlights Long Runs and Elevation Changes on FlexMove Conveyors
Dorner’s FlexMove line of conveyors are known for their long runs, inclines and declines and multiple curves per conveyor.
Transforming Conveyor Automation
At Dorner, we're Transforming Conveyor Automation by providing cutting edge precision conveyance solutions designed to increase your efficiency and productivity.
|Dorner 1100 Series Brochure|
|Dorner 2200 Precision Move Pallet Systems Brochure|
|Dorner 2200 Series Brochure|
|Dorner 3200 Series Brochure|
|Dorner 7100 Brochure|
|Dorner AquaGard 7350 Brochure|
|Dorner AquaGard LP Brochure|
|Dorner AquaPruf Brochure|
|Dorner AquaPruf VBT Brochure|
|Dorner ERT150 Brochure|
|Dorner ERT250 Brochure|
|Dorner FlexMove Brochure|
|2200 Series Belted End Drive Conveyor Set Up|
|90 Degree Transfers|
|Belt vs Chain|
|Case Handling System with 3200 ARB Conveyor|
|FlexMove Product Video|
|Recirculating Table with Dual Outfeed|
|Tote Handling System|
GET IN TOUCH
LET US HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR AUTOMATION NEEDS.
Mouse over a red-shaded state to get contact information for your local region.